All boat preparation, painting and finishing takes place in our heated moisture controlled dry-dock facility by enthusiastic staff with years of experience. The facility enables painting to be undertaken all year round.
With painting and blacking an expensive and disruptive event, cTs offers a range of cost effective solutions which can be tailored to your individual budget and schedule.
Contact Matthew Cooper or one of his team to discuss your requirement.
span style="font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 14px;">Service Menu
Pre -Purchase order Activity:
Painting - Options:|
• Free Visual survey and Quotation for boats within 30 miles of Norton Canes.|
• Phone/e-mail estimates based on customer descriptions.
for Boats in other regions.
• Full paint / structural survey. (by Arrangement)
Hull blacking, various options available to suit your requirements.|
• Traditional coachpainting methods employed for paint application.
• Coach lines and traditional decorations.
• Sign writing.
Boat Preparation - Options:
Hull preparation , various levels of hull preparation available as required.
• Removal and fitting of Fixtures, windows, portholes.
• Temporary dust enclosures.
• "Bare metal" preparation our proffered option.
• Traditional Scrabbling, grinding and sanding.
• Over plating and structural repairs.
• Brass polishing and protective coats.
Arrange to have your boat collected, painted and returned to your desired location.|
• Have your long overdue service carried out whilst the boat is out of the water.
• Discuss, design and gain quotations for modifications.
• Fuel polishing.